In this latest webinar in our IBOR Transition series, we will reflect the impact of recent developments for derivative based products. Edmund Parker and Patrick Scholl will look at:
- How successful has the ISDA Protocol been?
- What does the FCA Announcement on the future cessation or loss of representativeness of all 35 LIBOR benchmarks mean in the context of the Protocol?
- What impact will the US “ Legislative solution” which became law this week have on US tough legacy contracts?
- How do you prepare for non-standard remediation?
- What do I need to know about the German Banking Association’s “Supplementary Agreement for IBOR succession”
Future webinars will go into each of these topics in greater detail, and include discussions by litigators, bank regulatory lawyers and lawyers in the UK and the EU.